Skip Gundlach Skip Gundlach is offline

Default Apelco (Raytheon) Fishfinder 460

Hi, Jeff,

Jeff wrote:
When my Apelco display went south I took it apart, cleaned all the
contacts, and put it back together. Its worked fine for another year now.

My screen has many artifacts in it, including both top corners being
black. Did the clean-it-up routine restore those?

Thanks for the tip. Perhaps I'll try that before trashing it...

L8R

Skip, dimly

Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig KI4MPC
See our galleries at www.justpickone.org/skip/gallery!
Follow us at http://groups.google.com/group/flyingpiglog and/or

"And then again, when you sit at the helm of your little ship on a
clear
night, and gaze at the countless stars overhead, and realize that you
are
quite alone on a great, wide sea, it is apt to occur to you that in the
general scheme of things you are merely an insignificant speck on the
surface of the ocean; and are not nearly so important or as
self-sufficient
as you thought you were. Which is an exceedingly wholesome thought,
and one
that may effect a permanent change in your deportment that will be
greatly
appreciated by your friends."- James S. Pitkin