[email protected] tschnautz@gmail.com is offline

Default I'm thinking of buying a 1989 Thundercraft magnum "bubble boat"

JimH wrote:
Hours on engine?

Not really sure of total hr.s on the boat, but Mercruiser re-man engine
installed 3 yrs ago.

oil looks used (not recently changed) but looks good. Havaline 10-40

Documentation of PM and repairs?

Clear water certificate, and winterization done by marina with reciepts
for the last 5 yrs.

Gimbal bering replaced this past spring.

Condition of interior including upholstery?

Not bad, no real weathering on the seats. could use some scrubbing. but
not tore up or rotted. fore deck and rails are a slight bit chalky.
I didn't see any signs of water leaks on the inside from the deck.

Options?

Ice box, alky stove, hi-beam searchlight mounted on bow. weather top
for keeping out rain when not in use, (could use repair, might replace)
depth finder of some sorts , supposedly works. am/fm/weather band,
cassette/cd and 300w Jensen stereo set up (works) installed well, and
looks good, no wires strung to 'n 'fro and no mildew that I could
detect. head with tank and 20 gal fresh water and sink, no hot water,
no shower.

Size? Price?

23 ft. . galvanized trailer on good shape, tires starting to weather
crack, though. It didn't get much use, because the people that had it
lived only 18 mi,. from the lake with little stop 'n go in between.
Bering buddies on all four.

the whole shibang for $4500.