John H

Default Vehicle for Towing boat

On Sat, 15 May 2004 18:55:23 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 15 May 2004 15:49:16 GMT, "V Crenshaw" wrote:

My husband and I have a 21 foot Searay. We have it in a slip at a marina
now.
Together it and the trailer weighs 3000 lbs.

We are going to buy a new vehicle and we are trying to decide what kind
would
most closely meet our criteria of
1) hauling misc things like building materials, tools, an occasional
sofa or washing machine
2) Holding 4 or more people
3) towing the boat
4) As fuel efficent as possible

Truck would be great for everything except the people and fuel. We were
thinking about
a minivan, but don't know how good it would be at towing the boat and

more
specifically
launching the boat. I say minivan because he likes them better than

SUV's.

Any advice would be appreciated.

V Crenshaw

Here you go:

http://www.gmc.com/gmcjsp/sierra/ind...geName=#model2

I don't have the crew cab, but I love mine.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

How old is it?