posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty Scotty is offline

Default Leaving ASA for Good

There is no such thing as 'too much fun'.

Scotty

"Bart" .@. wrote in message
I think he had too much fun in the 70's.

"Scotty" wrote

Have you been welding galvanized pipe?

"Scout" wrote

The bell doth toll for him that thinks it doth; and

though
it intermit
again, yet from that minute that this occasion wrought

upon him, he is
united to God . . .
Who casts not up his eye to the sun when it rises? but

who
takes off his eye
from a comet when that breaks out? Who bends not his

ear
to any bell which
upon any occasion rings? but who can remove it from

that
bell which is
passing a piece of himself out of this world? No man is

an
island, entire of
itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part

of
the main. If a clod
be washed away by the sea, Europe is the less, as well

as
if a promontory
were, as well as if a manor of thy friend's or of thine

own we any man's
death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind,

and
therefore never
send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for

thee.