Larry Larry is offline

Default New nav computer/Skype phone/PDA aboard!

"mr.b" wrote in news
serious?... any 15 year old with a clue could be piggybacking his way to
Runescape or Pornworld via your "WEP-protected wifi" in very short order
indeed... yeah, the wifi that _you_ pay for, not him.

Poor paranoid baby! I've only had two cases of abuse on my wifi hotspot.
Taking the wifi hotspot down for a week, then putting it back up, seemed to
stop it. If it were a problem, I would simply cease its access. It's
not....

Does that make you feel better....less totally negative??

--
-- (shameless tagline) --
If you're sending someone some Styrofoam,