[email protected] sailors10@gmail.com is offline

Default Battery question for Larry

The best source that I found for solar panels is Wholesale Solar.

http://www.wholesalesolar.com/

The prices were so cheap that I was almost afraid to use them. I did
and have been very please with them.

-Lee

Eisboch wrote:
"Jeff" wrote in message
. ..

Eisboch wrote:

150 watt solar panels? Who makes them? And they work installed under
the shrinkwrap?

They are three 50 watt panels, on the hardtop. On a sunny day, they do
get into "charge" mode. I've never read the exact current, but perhaps
this winter I'll have a chance because I have a new charge controller that
reads the current.

Also in the late winter, I cut a hole in the shrink over one of the
panels, and from that point on there is plenty of juice

Cool. I had a single, 50 watt panel on an RV. Direct sunshine produced
slightly over 2.5 amps.

I thought you had a single, 150 watt panel and was curious where you got it.

Eisboch