Bert Robbins Bert Robbins is offline

Default Corporate America gone amok...

Gene Kearns wrote:
On Sat, 28 Oct 2006 14:08:47 -0400, Bert Robbins penned the following
well considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

Excuse me, it is not froo-froo cream. It is a flavored cream. A great
tasting flavored cream.

I certainly seems to be flavored and you might think it tastes good...
but I doubt it has *anything* to do with cream... that is natural and
involves cows... nor, amusingly, hazelnuts... which are a real nut.
The ingredients seem to mention neither....

The contents of your "creamer" a "Water, Sugar, Partially
Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Soybean Or Canola), Corn Syrup Solids,
Sodium Caseinate (A Milk Derivative),Dipotassium Phosphate, Salt, Mono
And Diglycerides, Carrageenan, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Lecithin,
Natural And Artificial Flavors, Annatto And Turmeric For Color."

Did you read that off of the bottle you have in your fridge?

I tend to not eat anything, "gourmet" or not, that seems to have come
from a conglomerate's chemlab... and not the kitchen.

Better living through chemistry.

I used to drink my coffee black because it took less time to get a cup
and go until my sister told me to take time and enjoy the coffee the way
you want.

Good advice. Did you tell her that you are now sipping stuff you can't
even pronounce?

My wife is a chemist and she can pronounce all of them. And, when they
do my autopsy she can tell the coroner what to test for to put on my
death certificate.