Bert Robbins Bert Robbins is offline

Default Corporate America gone amok...

Gene Kearns wrote:
On Sat, 28 Oct 2006 10:55:31 -0400, Bert Robbins penned the following
well considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

Starbucks sells lousy coffee.
Port City Java. Kicking major Starbucks *ss and coming to a city near
you!
http://www.portcityjava.com/COFFEE_portcityjava.htm

7-11 regular coffee with International Delights Hazelnut creamers.

24oz coffee, 4 creams, 2 sugars = waking up in the morning.

Similar. We grind our own Maxwell House beans, as needed. Don't do
froo-froo creamers, but I do like lots of half-and-half and a bit of
sweetener.

Still, a good PCJ cup one or twice a week is a good thing!

Excuse me, it is not froo-froo cream. It is a flavored cream. A great
tasting flavored cream.

I used to drink my coffee black because it took less time to get a cup
and go until my sister told me to take time and enjoy the coffee the way
you want.