Matt O'Toole Matt O'Toole is offline

Default New nav computer/Skype phone/PDA aboard!

On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 10:56:09 -0400, Glenn Ashmore wrote:

In places like Tortola where Cable & Worthless charges outrageous fees
for LD Skype is a life saver at 2 cents/minute to a POTS line and free
Skype to Skype. I especially like the video feature. I was down last
week having diner with some friends and we decided to call some other
friends in Dallas. Spent 30 minutes video conferencing for zero dollars.

Skype is great, but it's not the only player in the game. Depending on
your particular needs, you may find Gizmo Project, etc., to be a better
value. Google "SIP phone" to start, and check out some of the other
options.

Matt O.