posted to rec.arts.movies.current-films,misc.transport.trucking,rec.boats,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.games.bridge
Gunner Gunner is offline

Default OT: Wake Up And Smell The Invasion !!!!

On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 17:34:22 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 15:53:48 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

It will be an eye opener for you.

Gunner Asch

To be perfectly honest, I have different priorities than you do, when it
comes to dealing with violence. I'm more focused on why three or four
elected officials and one or two shady advisors continue to live in
luxury,
at known addresses, even though they're responsible for the deaths of 2800
Americans.

So in other words..you are a preprogrammed partisan hack with only one
agenda and admittedly ignorant as a bag of hammers about the illegal
issue, about which you have expounded at some length.

Would that be a fair summation?

Gunner Asch

Because you incessantly resort to insults, it's clear you feel strongly
about this immigrant thing. I think you should find a way to skim some of
the money just appropriated for your president's big fence. There should be
plenty, since it won't work, and probably will never get started.

Yes..I feel VERY strongly about the Illegal issue. And more so everyday.
They closed the ER AND the hospital down here in the small town I live
in..because of the illegals. And now the closest emergency medical care
is 42 miles away. People are dying in transit now...because of Illegals.
Property taxes are high..California has one of the highest tax rates in
the US..because of Illegals. School districts are overcrowded and dumbed
down because of illegals. Crime is way up and in many places, its no
longer safe to travel, because of illegals.

The Fence? Its going up. Why do you say it wont work? Many stretches
along Californias southern borders are already working.
The anti-illegal movement is growning..the majority of the People are
strongly in favor of stopping illegal immigration..to the tune of some
80 or more percent. So its going up. And when that stretch is
completed..more will go up.

Odd that you should even think about ripping off the government, and by
extension..the People.

It would appear, that no only are you stupid (statement of fact) but
also have serious charector issues.

Its only an insult when its not true. Nothing Ive said so far..that you
consider an :insult:...has been untrue. Though from your point of
view..deep in denial..I can understand it. Child molesters dont like to
be labled child molesters anymore than the buffoonish like to be labled
buffoons.

Must such to be you.

So kick back, enjoy the fall colors, get ready for winter and let the
heavy issues be settled by people who actually give a ****.

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3