posted to rec.arts.movies.current-films,misc.transport.trucking,rec.boats,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.games.bridge
Gunner Gunner is offline

Default OT: Wake Up And Smell The Invasion !!!!

On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 17:32:57 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

Upscale NY..now there is a hotbed of illegal aliens. Oh **** yes.

The Finger Lakes are beautiful this time of the year, arent they?

So...it appears you have confirmed my comments on needing to get out a
bit more. Pity.

I see. You think the crops here jump off the plants into the boxes by
themselves. What percentage of the workers are legal vs illegal?

Crops come off the plants in New York the same way they do in
California. By machine or by hand. Here in California...most of the
workers are legal. Percentage wise..probably 70/30 legal to illegal.
ICE and the State have been fairly proactive. On the other hand..small
business outside of agriculture makes up the majority of illegal labor.
Everything from sweat shops to plating shops to yard service and day
labor. And a large majority of some of those industries are comprised of
illegals. Illegals with false ID.

I was talking to the book keeper of a medium sized machine shop..180
employees. They have as many as 8 people using the same Social Security
number. A total of about 75 people with duplicate Social Security
numbers. And its unlawful for them to find out from the State which
ones are legal or illegal. Once every couple years..the State sends a
query about duplicate numbers..the employees are asked..they slap
themselves on the forehead..say Aheee! My Mistake..and give HR a
different Social Security number. Ive talked candidly with many illegals
in the machine shops I work in..and most of them have at least 3 social
security numbers written down in their wallets or purses, for just such
a circumstance.

We had another DMV ******* popped last week. Taking an existing drivers
license, changing the address and the picture and the name.and selling
them to illegals for $500-1800 a pop. What could be more legitimate...an
ID right straight from the DMV. Too bad its bogus..but it sure LOOKs
legal with all the proper holligrams and embossing.

Though I can buy a decent set of ID at an swap meet or park..give em
$150, a small photo..and hang around for an hour..and a runner brings it
back to me..and damned hard to spot as counterfiet. I know..I used to be
a cop here in California.

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3