posted to rec.arts.movies.current-films,misc.transport.trucking,rec.boats,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.games.bridge
Paul K. Dickman Paul K. Dickman is offline

Default OT: Wake Up And Smell The Invasion !!!!

"Paul K. Dickman" wrote in message

I'm sorry, I am extremely tired,and I filled the wrong data for the last
paragraph of my last post

I typed
No, that's is Among the sample's 10000 residents, there would be:
48.8 jailed,(http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/prisons.htm) and of those 42.456
(48.8 - 13% illegal aliens) would be non aliens 18.9% or 8 were arrested
for violent crime. One violent criminal per
1208 non-aliens.

That was the based on data for only state and federal prisons. The numbers
including local jails is below

No, that's is Among the sample's 10000 residents, there would be:
72.8 jailed,(http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/prisons.htm) and of those 63.336
(72.8 - 13% illegal aliens) would be non aliens 18.9% or 12 were arrested
for violent crime. One violent criminal per 805 non-aliens.

Paul K. Dickman

"I do my own cooking, and I know a souffle when I see it."
James Garner in the Rockford Files