Larry Larry is offline

Default New nav computer/Skype phone/PDA aboard!

Don White wrote in
:

Larry wrote:
snip..

BTW, your computer will run 24/7/365 for about 30 years between
failures....at full power. The servers do all the time. Mine hasn't
been shut down in years! I wear out the keyboard, first. A priest
also told me it was NOT a serious sin to leave it running, even
downloading....

Don't you blasheme!

"Bless me Father, for I have sinned. It has been 22 years since my last
confession and these are my sins." (Lay Z-fold tractor paper list up on
the little shelf where the priest can see it and start reading the list.)

"I left my computer on running Skype all year."

"I left my wifi hotspot open 24/7 so anyone can use my bandwidth for
free, hoping they will leave theirs open so I can use theirs when I'm by
their house for free."

"I slept with 2,847 horny teenage girls I wasn't married to and had a
great time." (At this point, ignore the cries of anguish from behind the
screen and go on reading....)......(c;

(Let him get his own teenagers.)

--
-- (shameless tagline) --
If you're sending someone some Styrofoam,