posted to rec.arts.movies.current-films,misc.transport.trucking,rec.boats,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.games.bridge

Default OT: Wake Up And Smell The Invasion !!!!

"Gunner" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 15:53:48 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

It will be an eye opener for you.

Gunner Asch

To be perfectly honest, I have different priorities than you do, when it
comes to dealing with violence. I'm more focused on why three or four
elected officials and one or two shady advisors continue to live in
luxury,
at known addresses, even though they're responsible for the deaths of 2800
Americans.

So in other words..you are a preprogrammed partisan hack with only one
agenda and admittedly ignorant as a bag of hammers about the illegal
issue, about which you have expounded at some length.

Would that be a fair summation?

Gunner Asch

Because you incessantly resort to insults, it's clear you feel strongly
about this immigrant thing. I think you should find a way to skim some of
the money just appropriated for your president's big fence. There should be
plenty, since it won't work, and probably will never get started.