supra supra is offline

Default gas tank

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On 26 Oct 2006 19:25:57 -0700, "supra" wrote:

What size gas tank would be typical of a 1996 19' bass boat (javelin)
200hp evinrude?

50 gallons - it's identical to a Stratos same size.
--

"What the hell's the deal with this newsgroup...
is there a computer terminal in the day room of

Bilgeman - circa 2004

Thanks for the reply. I pumped 45 gals to fill 3/4 tank (my tank read
1/4 gal before fill). We used the motor for two 15 minute runs and five
10 minute idle periods and the gauge indicated I used 3/8 of a tank of
gas. This seems to be an extremely high rate of gas consumption. Any
thoughts?