John Gaquin John Gaquin is offline

Default Corporate America gone amok...

In my little area of NE Connecticut, there are nine Duncan Donuts
within the corporate limits of Putnam, population 9, 100.

Now I ask you - why does the town of Putnam need one big corporate
supported coffee, muffin/pastry/donut shop per 766 people?

You can speculate upon or debate the "need" til a week from Tuesday, but the
only salient question is "are they all making money"? If the answer is
yes, then the population of Putnam CT has established that need, whether any
of us think it makes sense or not.