posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy katy is offline

Default Thanks to ASA....

Seahag wrote:
"katy" wrote in message
Seahag wrote:
Yes, I sis! Will make it at the next opportunity!
Scotty said it was
good...
Not on a par with your Szechwan Crispy Monkey but tasty.
Better the second
day.

I made beef burgundy tonight...had a heck of a time
getting the cork out of the wine bottle..I think when they
waxed it some of the wax must have dripped inside the neck
or something...(was actually beef pinot noir..since that's
the only red wine I had around...)

I use beer if I don't have wine handy.
I've been baking dog biscuits in the new oven. The heat
dispersement system is vastly improved and I'm not getting
burnt stuff anymore. I even made a layer cake!

Seahag

Will be a better Thanksgiving rue key this eyar!