Lauri Tarkkonen Lauri Tarkkonen is offline

Default Sheet to Tiller self steering question .. ??

In iOT%g.4206$%T3.1576@trndny03 "NE Sailboat" writes:

Lauri ,,, I just checked.. in all the postings about this subject except
where I responded to a personal attack by one poster who questioned my right
to own a cruising sailboat because I thought spending $3k on a wind vane was
not a wise investment .......

I never used, nor did I write, nor post the word "cheap"

Check the postings...

Some one here were asking for a poor mans... you may check your postings
yourself.

I have not said anything about what you should do with your money or
take any opinion if you should own a boat or not.

In your original poist, that I commented, you did not tell us, that you
did not mind if the thing did not work.

I still am entitled to my opinion that it does not make sense to buy or
make a windvane that has very limited use.

If someone is happy with his steering system that works if the
conditions are right, you may follow his advice.

I am sorry to pay some attention to your enquiry.

- Lauri Tarkkonen