posted to rec.arts.movies.current-films,misc.transport.trucking,rec.boats,rec.crafts.metalworking
Douglas W. \Popeye\ Frederick Douglas W. \Popeye\ Frederick is offline

Default OT: Wake Up And Smell The Invasion !!!!

wrote in message
oups.com...

Douglas W. "Popeye" Frederick wrote:

I've posted my name, address and phone number (not -1- call) on the
internet for ten years.

It's only the paranoid and Dungeons&Dragons types like you that are
terrified.

On the other newsgroup I frequent, where humans also actually see
natural light, I've met over 90 members in 11 states (coast to coast)
scuba dive.

So, it's necessary for you to crosspost to five newsgroups?

That's where the thread is, Dude.

Why bother cutting the other four?

Common courtesy.

The thread has been running through the four groups from its inception, or
at least since long before I entered it.

It is only natural to reply to it in the original state.

Common sense dictates that if you don't want to read it, -simply- don't
open it.

You're the one that -chooses- to open and read it and then whines, not me.

I'm not responsible for your poor choices.

ps, if you came to Usenet expecting a lot of courtesy, I hope you brook
disappointment well.

--

Popeye
The dogmas of the quiet past are inadequate