noah

Default Iraqi Trailers full of Hot Air

On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 19:37:04 -0400, JohnH
wrote:

On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 22:14:37 GMT, "AGRES" wrote:

What did I tell you back in APRIL about the Trailers? Doesn't anyone in
the Bush administration know their science or military history? Doesn't the
Bush Administration do a Ha Ha test on their informants stories? We got the
Yellow Cake from Africa Story wrong, we got "Trailers make Bioweapons" story
wrong. Does the US have any credibility left?

AGRES

You're right. They never had any WMD. They were making hydrogen. In fact,
General Motors was trying to figure out how to steal the stuff from them to help
power the new hydrogen powered cars.

Now, maybe you can help with this: My 5.7L Mercruiser sterndrive has seen seven
seasons and 350 hours, all in the
Chesapeake Bay. About 3 years ago I removed the exhaust manifolds and risers,
had them burned and magna-fluxed (no problems) and returned them to service. I'm
thinking that I may need to be pre-emptive here. The end of this season may be a
good time to replace them.

Questions. Are any brands better than others in terms of holding up to salt
water? Some are advertized as 'ceramic lined'. Is this a big advantage? Are
stainless steel manifolds and risers worth the increased cost? Where would be a
good place to order parts from?

Thanks for any help you can provide. I remain, respectfully,

John
On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD

)
noah