posted to rec.arts.movies.current-films,misc.transport.trucking,rec.boats,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.games.bridge
basskisser basskisser is offline

Default OT: Wake Up And Smell The Invasion !!!!

wrote:
Douglas W. "Popeye" Frederick wrote:

Douglas Frederick
128 Village Dr
Gatlinburg, Tn

Your turn.

Wow, Doug,

people actually live in Gatlinburg?

Last time I was there, it took an hr. to get in, and about an hr. to
get out. The whole town seemed like one giant tourist trap.

I really didn't think there was a town there anymore.

That's because all you did is go in and out via the main drag. There
are parts of town that are still nice and quaint but getting few and
far between. It's a damned shame that Dollywood did that to a nice
place.