posted to rec.arts.movies.current-films,misc.transport.trucking,rec.boats,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.games.bridge

Default OT: Wake Up And Smell The Invasion !!!!

"Forge" wrote in message
In article ,
"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:

Your sources won't address the characteristic I'm referring to, which can
be
observed in early childhood. It's biological and not related to good/bad
parenting, nor is it related to nationality.

So... baaaaaasically you're saying that brown people are more violent
and prone toward committing crime?

Actually, I didn't say that, nor did I imply it. If you disagree, point out
the precise words which gave you that impression.