posted to rec.boats,rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner Gunner is offline

Default OT: Wake Up And Smell The Invasion !!!!

On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 06:48:05 -0400, Harry Krause
wrote:

On 10/25/2006 6:28 AM, Gunner wrote:
On Tue, 24 Oct 2006 23:31:24 -0400, "Douglas W. \"Popeye\" Frederick"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
On Tue, 24 Oct 2006 20:15:31 -0400, "Douglas W. \"Popeye\" Frederick"
wrote:
Seems they do want to just get some bucks..and kill some people, and
rape some folks, and....

Gunner
So, they're just like everyone else.

Are those your desires? Not mine.
We can tell from your screen name and signature.
Really? Gunner Asch and Rule #35?
No, "Gunner" and "Rule #35 "That which does not kill you, has made a huge
tactical error"

Fascinating. Please provide how you arrived at that.
By the shortest possible distance, as always.

It will be interesting reading
My posts always are.

Gunner:

4 results for: gunner
View results from: Dictionary | Thesaurus | Encyclopedia | the Web

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.0.1) - Cite This Source
gun?ner /'g?n?r/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[guhn-er]
Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation

-noun 1. a person who operates a gun or cannon.
2. Army. an occupational title in the artillery.
3. Navy. a person skilled in handling ammunition and gunnery equipment.
4. Marine Corps. a warrant officer who may be given any one of a number of
assignments.
5. British. a. Military. a private in the artillery.
b. Informal. any officer or enlisted person assigned to the artillery.

6. a person who hunts with a gun.

-Related forms
gun?ner?ship, noun
Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.0.1)
Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2006.
American Heritage Dictionary - Cite This Source gun·ner (gnr) Pronunciation
Key
n.
A member of the armed forces who operates a gun.
A warrant officer in the U.S. Marine Corps having charge of ordnance.
Chiefly British. An artillery soldier, especially a private.
One who hunts with a gun.

Clearly you refer to yourself in reality or fantasy as someone with a
professional knowledge of the employment of weapons.

Anyone who chooses that name for a screen name, like your signature
statement, is making a Freudian statement of some kind.

Hummmm so guns = steel penis?
"Asch"? Kirst, I suppose, whatever, but it wasn't in your last post, so
don't try to slip it in, or bother referring to it now.

Gosh Mr. ****tard..do you Always sign your informal correspondence
with your full name?

Fascinating. Though all readers of my posts over the years know full
well I sign both Gunner and Gunner Asch.

Yes..I do have a working and professional knowledge of many types of
arms. I also use the nym Gunner Asch (Herbert) as someone close to my
outlook on the world. Thirdly..Ive been called Gunner for nearly 30
yrs in the real world. Not a nick I picked for myself,..it was
presented to me by those whom I respect. At one time..my working
"nick" was Shiva..but only while working. You remember Shiva dontcha?
That smiling fella out of the Hindu (and others) pantheon.
"Rule #35 That which does not kill you, has made a huge tactical error"
clearly implies involvement with, and the use of, retaliatory deadly force,
and, it's what you choose from infinity to be recognized by as a
correspondence signature.

So -again- I say, not that we can tell by your chosen screen name or
signature file.

Evidently not. Seems you got virtually everything wrong, except the
cut and pastes. But even you couldnt **** those up too badly.

Perhaps you may find the following sigs more to your liking? Which one
should I keep running for a while:

It doesn't matter. Everyone already knows you are a flaming right-wing
retardo.

The opinon of a flaming leftwing retardo is noted..and found funny as
hell.

Gunner