posted to rec.arts.movies.current-films,misc.transport.trucking,rec.boats,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.games.bridge
Gunner Gunner is offline

Default OT: Wake Up And Smell The Invasion !!!!

On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 10:28:10 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

"Rule #35 That which does not kill you, has made a huge tactical error"
clearly implies involvement with, and the use of, retaliatory deadly force,
and, it's what you choose from infinity to be recognized by as a
correspondence signature.

So -again- I say, not that we can tell by your chosen screen name or
signature file.

"Rule #35 That which does not kill you, has made a huge tactical error"
clearly implies involvement with, and the use of, retaliatory deadly force,
and, it's what you choose from infinity to be recognized by as a
correspondence signature.

So -again- I say, not that we can tell by your chosen screen name or
signature file.

X-Signatu Lewis

""The greatest evil is conceived and ordered (moved,
seconded, carried and minuted) in clean, carpeted,
warmed and well-lighted offices...like the bureaucracy
of a police state or a thoroughly nasty business
concern." C.S. Lewis, The Screwtape Letters . X
-Signatu Greek

"**** your parliament and your constitution. America
is an elephant, Cyprus is a flea. If these two fellows
continue itching the elephant, they may just get whacked
by the elephant's trunk, whacked good.... If your prime
minster gives me talk about democracy, parliament and
constitution, he, his parliament, and his constitution,
may not last very long." ~L.B.J. to the Greek
Ambassador, or so the rumor goes... . X-Signatu
ignoramus

"I admit that I am often wrong." Ignoramous-MS-
5/6/2004 . X-Signatu Demkillers

"Republicans Don't Kill People: Democrats Kill
People"

Tony Prentakis . X-Signatu English

-- The problem with defending the purity of the
English language is that English is about as pure as a
cribhouse whore. We don't just borrow words; on
occasion, English has pursued other languages down
alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their
pockets for new vocabulary. --James D. Nicoll . X
-Signatu Lies