posted to rec.arts.movies.current-films,misc.transport.trucking,rec.boats,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.games.bridge
Adam Beneschan Adam Beneschan is offline

Default OT: Wake Up And Smell The Invasion !!!!

Forge wrote:
In article .com,
"rigger" wrote:

To bad they all cheat, lie, steal, and break numerous other laws to get
what they want while depleting the social services of our country while
they do it.

Mm, yes, they're all just a bunch of ne'er-do-well brigands and thieves.

Um, except they're utterly f@#$ing not. Statistically they break laws
other than "you're not supposed to live here" just a tiny hair more than
people who were born here. Sorry.

No, the correct answer is to bid 3NT with this. Since you have KJx
opposite dummy's assumed singleton, it's unlikely that you're going to
get any extra tricks by ruffing, so since this is matchpoints, I'd go
for the higher score. At IMPs, 4S is clear, because of the (small)
chance that at 3NT they can set up and run this suit.