Calif Bill Calif Bill is offline

Default Interest boat docked on the bay.

news
On Tue, 24 Oct 2006 23:55:43 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

"DSK" wrote in message
t...
Calif Bill wrote:
No one really knows what it is about yet. But is docked locally for a
while.
http://www.sailingscuttlebutt.com/news/06/1018/

My understanding is that this is a vessel for lifting & moving whales.
Some kind of science project; I wonder if the whales will appreciate it.

They seemed OK with being beamed onto the starship Enterprise.

Um...I think they were beamed into a Klingon Bird of Prey if I
remember correctly.

Personally, if I were a whale and I was beamed into a Klingon battle
cruiser, that would scare the hell out of me.

Time travel of not.
--

"What the hell's the deal with this newsgroup...
is there a computer terminal in the day room of

Bilgeman - circa 2004

Were Klingon's from Uranus?