JohnH

Default OT- Power outage in NY. Coincidence?

On 14 Aug 2003 23:13:02 GMT, (Gould 0738) wrote:

Within the last couple of days they arrested two guys at the Seattle airport.
One was on the "do not fly" list.
Both had Pakistani passports, and had slipped illegally into the US across the
Candian border at Blaine.

Both guys paid cash for one-way tickets to NY.

Was it a coincidence that they wanted to be in NY this afternoon?
Probably.

Why the hell would they want to be in NY today? It seems more coincidental that
hackers have screwed half the 'puters in the USA, and the 'puters in the
electrical network failed to work as planned today. 'Course, I'm no expert on
any of this. I'm just waiting now for Sen Kennedy to call for guards at every
computer, electrical tower, dam, and river that exists in the USA. Of course, he
will press hard for low ranking civilian government workers who are offered free
membership in the AFGE.

John
On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD