Calif Bill Calif Bill is offline

Default Interest boat docked on the bay.

On Tue, 24 Oct 2006 04:23:38 GMT, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

No one really knows what it is about yet. But is docked locally for a
while.
http://www.sailingscuttlebutt.com/news/06/1018/

From the patent app:

"15. The watercraft of claim 1 wherein the module is detachably
coupled to a structure coupled to the flexible members, whereby the
module is replaceable by other modules."

Special Ops insertion craft?

"17. A watercraft comprising: first and second hulls; and,
a module adapted to carry a load above a water surface;

the module being coupled to a structure coupled to flexible members
coupled to the first and second hulls, the module being adapted for
lowering to the water to serve as a lifeboat;"

Believe it or not, that was my first impression - kind of like a sky
crane thing.

I wonder if the Navy is involved in this?
--

"What the hell's the deal with this newsgroup...
is there a computer terminal in the day room of
some looney bin somewhere?"

Bilgeman - circa 2004

50' wide boat for special opps? I will go look at it this weekend, as will
be out striper and halibut fishing in the bay.