noah

Default OT- Power outage in NY. Coincidence?

On 14 Aug 2003 23:13:02 GMT, (Gould 0738) wrote:

Within the last couple of days they arrested two guys at the Seattle airport.
One was on the "do not fly" list.
Both had Pakistani passports, and had slipped illegally into the US across the
Candian border at Blaine.

Both guys paid cash for one-way tickets to NY.

Was it a coincidence that they wanted to be in NY this afternoon?
Probably.

....a whimsical update.

Our local newslady just related that NY hospital power supplies were
being kept on-line by "Emergency Janitors". Damn....those guys can
CRANK!!! I hope they've got a good union. )
noah