posted to rec.boats.building
Bangtabuck Bangtabuck is offline

Default Interboat datasharing?

We're doing this for a class project. We're supposed to pretend that
we're actually going to take it to market, and I suppose that there's
nothing stopping us if we're really on to something. As for how the
data would get input, I was imagining that boats have the capacity to
measure things like windspeed and temperature, and more sensors could
be added as part of the package. In addition, there could be a 'bad
weather button' that a thoughtful seaman would push when they hit a
rough patch.
How much does weather vary within radio range?