Eisboch Eisboch is offline

Default It's such a nice day...

"Short Wave Sportfishing" asked in message

I assume that the lift has a manual locking system?

Yep. Each corner has a latch that drops into a slot in each of the vertical
posts. There are slots every 3 inches or so. You can adjust the position of
the slots so the latches drop in where you want them to.

It goes up using a 220v motor and hydraulic pump driving a long cylinder
located horizontally under one of the ramps. The cylinder in turn operates
four cables that do the lifting. To lower, you raise it slightly to take the
weight off of the latches then, holding a release lever, you move a
hydraulic valve with a small lever.
The weight lowers it at a controlled rate.

I laid this whole thing out using a CADD program before I bought it. It
actually fits exactly like the numbers said it would.

Eisboch