Mark(WV) Mark(WV) is offline

Default '88 Johnson 70 hp loss of power and miss

Hello , I have a problem with a OMC, (does the Omc stand for ol misery
and confusion ?) the motor starts great with little or no priming of
the fuel bulb but after a while aprox 10 min in cool weather or 5 in 90
deg weather the engine drops to about 1/2 throttle and has a dead miss
any where above that, replaced all fuel lines and bulb from fuel pump
back to the tanks, same problem. If you stop for about 30 min. with it
turned off, it will throttle up to full rpm with no miss for the same
time frame then start missing all over .I have also replaced the plugs
and wires with no improvement.What next ? I'm ready to back off and
punt, striper season is upon us and the boat won't keep running long
enough to fish !!
Thanks for reading and any input would be great,
Mark (WV)