posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bart Bart is offline

Default Binoculars

Martin Baxter wrote:
"Capt. Rob" wrote:

Actually, and Bart will probably have to change his POV on this as I'm
100% correct, the most important factor for choosing ANY binocular set
is inter-ocular distances. This will determine if you can use them AT
ALL.

Especially important when your eyes are spaced as widely apart as those
found on a mule, or an ass.

Not what I was looking for Martin, but worthy of honorable mention.

Predators have their eyes on the front of their heads, while prey, have

eyes on the sides so they can be alerted to run away.