Eisboch Eisboch is offline

Default Who ever said that catching fish was difficult?

On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 21:46:12 -0400, Harry Krause
wrote:

Actually, I haven't heard from you. You were supposed to pick out a
good or better blank and I was going to take it from there.

As I recall. :)

I have no way to pick a blank from what you showed me. As I am not a rod
builder, I don't know these blanks from adam. I gave you my specs: you
pick it.

So there.

Then you should have said that two weeks ago - you would have had your
rod by now. :)

Just make it skinny on one end and thicker on the other. He'll figure it
out eventually.

Eisboch