Dave Hall

Default Is beheading worse than...

On 13 May 2004 16:47:53 GMT, (Gould 0738) wrote:

My fellow liberals are reaching way out there on this one.

That's the difference between a true ideological liberal and a
still-smarting-from-election-2000-get-Bush-out-by-any-means-
no-matter-how-intellectually-dishonest-or-morally-bankrupt political
pundit.

It's truly saddening when political considerations drive these people
to make such hay from a bunch of staged psychological interrogation
pictures, while atrocities such as the killing and hanging of U.S.
servicemen gets relegated to the back pages, and the even more
disturbing excuses and rationalizations given to lessen the impact and
deflect responsibility for the Berg killing.

Righteous indignation is one thing. But to be so transparently slanted
and selective when this R.I. is applied is truly sad........

Dave