Jim Jim is offline

Default Roger Long - Titanic's Final Moments

Roger Long wrote:

The old B&W "Captains Courageous" with Spencer Tracy (try you library)
has incredible real footage of large fishing schooners being sailed
harder than you can believe. One even was dismasted and the story
re-written around it.

You know what, I think I saw that one. Was he an older spanish speaker
sailor - he was looking after a young kid who was aboard and there was
an accident at the end? And he always had something -like a razor or a
pen knife or something - or he played an instrument - can't quite
remember. Is that the movie?