Roger Long Roger Long is offline

Default Roger Long - Titanic's Final Moments

"White Squall" if you can find it. Not a great movie but a true story
that I was closely involved with finding out the truth about.
(Titanic wasn't my first forensic endeavor. The truth is out there but
you won't find it in this movie.)

The old B&W "Captains Courageous" with Spencer Tracy (try you library)
has incredible real footage of large fishing schooners being sailed
harder than you can believe. One even was dismasted and the story
re-written around it.

--

Roger Long

"Jim" wrote in message
ps.com...

Larry wrote:

Another even better show with more of the story coming up next
April.

Thank you for the heads up.....

We'll be watching for it.

Sidebar question: Are there any movies that have a heavy sailing
element to them that anyone could recommend that a newbie to sailing
would find interesting? Or how about history channel documentaries
on
sailing?

Thanks