posted to rec.boats.building
Bruce Nichol Bruce Nichol is offline

Default Hartley Trailer Sailer

On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 16:31:43 GMT, Mik wrote:

Thanks Steve. I appreciate your insite to how the boat handles, and
especially the weight (2500lbs, v.s. the 1200 listed on the Hartley
site). I know there are newer designs, and unless Haretley has been
re-designed with stitch and glue, I can't see myself building one.

Seeing that I am looking at inland lakes, and not any ocean-sized bays
and inlets, I might stick to a 16' boat.

There are those who say that Mike Waller's Waller TS5.4 and TS540 are
some sort of logical modern follow-on from the Hartley TS16, although
not S&G AFAIK....

Check this:

www.wallerdesign.com.au

Regards,

Bruce Nichol
Talon Computer Services
ALBURY NSW Australia

http://www.taloncs.com.au

If it ain't broke, fix it until it is....