Larry Larry is offline

Default Roger Long - Titanic's Final Moments

"Roger Long" wrote in news:jgAZg.62771$uH6.12822
@twister.nyroc.rr.com:

Another even better show with more of the story coming up next April.

Thank you for the heads up.....

We'll be watching for it.

I'm very sorry you weren't aboard Mir when the bottom section was
discovered. What the hell do we need with State Department bureaucrats on
junket rides in the mid Atlantic, on a Russian ship? Government spy
keeping an eye on you guys?...(c;

It was an honor to watch it and know someone associated with it of your
caliber. Hope you get to go back in the future.