Tuuk

Default Is beheading worse than...

No, not at all Harry,
This latest incident reveals exactly what the world (not just Americans of
which you are) is trying to do. It is shocking to hear you defend these
people Harry and put
your own leader down. I just saw the entire video of the beheading, you came
to mind. You and the deadly disease over there that the U.S. must stop. You
Harry, as soon as I saw that poor American held down and screaming I thought
of You Harry. You and your persistent attempts to let those killers live.
You keep saying the U.S. should clean up and drag themselves home with their
tail between their legs, but you would be leaving the same killers alive and
continuing to kill innocent people. Have you seen the complete video there
Harry? Were you cheering the same chant they were? "God is good" tell me
there Harry,, were you applauding when they held the head of the poor
American? Were you shouting and putting down Bush along with them? Not only
are you a liar Harry,, your also a sick human.

Go ahead Harry,,, fling some mud back,,, what are your latest insults
towards me, dementia? That is pretty good one Harry. Harry, why don't you go
to the parents of that young man who had his head cut off, tell them how
much you hate Bush and you want all Americans to return and leave the
disease of killers still alive and actively growing. What are you Harry?
Some kind of a coward?

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
...hanging...

...electrocution...

...firing squad...

...lethal injection...

When you've been murdered or executed, you're dead.

The fact that a murderer, be it an individual, a gang of terrorists, or
the States of Texas, Florida, or Virginia, use different methods doesn't
change the act much.

In some of the Arab world, severe punishment involves cutting off of
limbs or even beheading. Beheadings were common in France during the
18th Century, and were also commonly used as the ultimate punishment in
England in an earlier time. Mary Stuart was beheaded. In the United
States, innocents were burned at the stake. And, until about 60 years
ago, blacks were lynched publicly, photos were taken of the events, and
postcards were made of the photos.

While the videotaped murder of Berg was horrific and gruesome, how was
that act different from any other murder or execution? The result was
the same: death.

Is there a "nice" way to kill someone? Are we offended more by the
method of Berg's death, or his death itself? Are we upset because the
terrorists brought a grisly murder right into our living rooms? Why
aren't we as upset with with thousands of gun murders in this country
each year? Would we be if we got to watch some of them?