Jere Lull Jere Lull is offline

Default Sailing fast and Loos

In article .com,
"Skip Gundlach" wrote:

I was commenting today to an email acquaintance that my time in this
group, doing active research or learning, is approaching 10 years,
predating, even, our confirmation that we'd do what we're about to
set out to do.

Say it ain't SO! I remember a post from you having recently done a trip
with your now-wife on your ex-father-in-law's boat through, as I recall,
the Bahamas as he pulled the boat home. I find it hard to believe I've
been on the internet that long.....

And, while we have yet to pull the plug, I have to confess to having
a bit of enjoyment in reflection on all the potshots taken at us to
the effect that it - even so much as to buy a boat - would never
happen. Each in their own way - mine happens to be one of research
and caution
:{))

I been pulling for you ;-)

Jealous, too, since I spent a few years in Clearwater and with Momma's
turn of the switch last week up here, I'm seriously considering laying
poor Xan up next weekend for the Winter. I fondly remember comfortably
swimming down there until Christmas.

BTW, if you don't get out before Christmas, expect chilly weather until
about mid-February. I even saw snow once, enough to close down the
interstates in the area -- about an eighth of an inch ;-)

--
Jere Lull