JAXAshby

Default 8 frickin posts ng and EVERYone political

ah, hoary, have you set foot on a sailboat at any time in the last 70 years?

help us out, hoary. tell us what you learned way back then

or, if that is beyond you, google for a couple days (0.14 seconds for anyone
else) to find out why diesel engines have longer connecting rods relative to
cylinder bore than gas engines.

Or why a diesel needs a larger stroke relative to bore?

Or why sails are made of cloth?

well, hoary, that is probably true for someone who couldn't graduate grade
third grade even after 4 tries.

Well, I did see a post about anchor chain, but it was totally devoid of
meaningful content...

Indeed, I got that feeling after reading your post...and wondered,
actually, whether you were just passed along to the third grade as a
sort of social promotion.