posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default Thanks to ASA....

My cousin had a great dane when he was growing up. Those days, playing on
the front lawn was normal behavior and the dog sat around without a leash on
the porch. Whenever a stranger would walk by, the dog would very leisurely
get up and move closer to my cousin, and lie down, putting himself between
the person and my cousin. When the "threat" was over, it would get up and
slowly walk back to the porch. Did that with all the kids.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"DSK" wrote in message
. ..
Capt. JG wrote:
Dogs are totally honest persons. You can't compare them to people
persons. :-)

Sure you can. It's just that people suffer by comparison.

Dogs are brave, loyal, honest, and you can absolutely trust them with
anything except your ham sandwich.

Plus if have the right dog, they will eagerly jump into cold water to
fetch anything you might have dropped overboard.

Fresh Breezes- Doug King