posted to alt.sailing.asa
Ellen MacArthur Ellen MacArthur is offline

Default Happy camper with iron keel

"Scotty" wrote
| Funny, but the one who posts the most, brags the most about
| sailing the most.
| doesn't add up, now, does it?

When it comes to Capt. Rob 2+2 = 10. He's the bragginest soul I've ever seen.
He's a bad influence. He's a bore and he has one of those *kick me hard* signs
tattooed on his forehead. Trouble is your about the only one here who sees it too.
He's got everybody else licking his feet. They never even look up. They can't see
the tattoo.... I ignore or delete most of his threads. The ones where he's only trying
to get somebody's goat in particular. He's got so many goats he needs to buy a
bigger ranch. I don't think he sails but once a year. Then he mostly takes pictures
so he can show them off and act like he sails all the time.

Cheers,
Ellen