posted to alt.sailing.asa
Gilligan Gilligan is offline

Default DEALS on Sails for ASA'ers

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...

You can't even be honest about you getting benefits from other's
transactions.

Sure I can. Can't you read? I simply won't disclose it here. Call me or
e-mail for sail info and I'll happily tell all.

RB
35s5
NY

"As for the benefit, what
difference does that make. Makes no difference."

But it does make a difference.

That's because you don't represent the best interests of either the loft or
buyer. You are concerned first about your interests.

The benefit is obvious. Find enough people to buy sails via you and you get
free sails. You'll brag about it forever.

Mark up on sails is about 2x. Figure selling 10 sails at about $1500 a pop
(it is slow season now) and the owner can toss you a sail for free which
only costs him $750 in materials, labor and overhead. The owner pulls in
$7500 in profit on $15,000 in sails and gives you 10% in the form of a free
sail.

"As for the benefit, what
difference does that make. Makes no difference."

If it makes no difference then why hide it? You don't have to divulge the
Loft's name.