posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob Capt. Rob is offline

Default DEALS on Sails for ASA'ers

Go climb back into your soiled bed - you made it!!

Is that the bed I made by selling 7 sailboats this summer from 11K to
144K? Or is that the bed I made creating deals with local lofts for our
club and one other? Now you say it's the bed I made because I'm
offering sails at a steep savings? I have sail jobs pending for Tartan
37, Catalina 30 and 320, J33 and now a person on ASA. Two orders are
already paid and I just started this 9 days ago.
Nobody cares about trolling online and very few people hang out here
once they see what's going on. Still, I know people are seriously nasty
and vindictive here, so I don't include professional contact info ever.
Pay what you want.

Catalina 30 Tri-radial cruising main, double reefs, full batten with 7%
roach added-some custom features as well were added. New and shipped
for 1629.00.

Wanna know what North would charge? And this sail is made from a better
material (or you can have the same for a lower cost) and can be custom
cut. As I said, pay what you want elsewhere...but it'll be more and
you'll get nothing in return for those extra dollars.

Buh bye.

RB
35s5
NY