posted to rec.boats.building
Brian Whatcott Brian Whatcott is offline

Default Question about a Pram

On Mon, 16 Oct 2006 00:20:14 GMT, Brian Whatcott
wrote:

On Sat, 14 Oct 2006 18:33:10 -0500, "Boots Crofoot"
wrote:

I am redoing a pram and would like to know what color they
were when they first came out?

I waited for an answer to this question - supposing that even though
pram means a generic small rowboat that has a cut off bow and transom
and hard chines for me; for you it must refer to a one design.

But no one answered so I suppose you need to spell out the pram you
have in mind.

Brian Whatcott Altus OK

Boots wrote to describe his sailing pram.
I reckon the appropriate answer is therefo
"It's your choice.
If varnish is not an option, paint white with a
red or blue stripe or detail contrast "

Brian Whatcott Altus OK