posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob Capt. Rob is offline

Default Recalled yet again!

My Subaru (a 36K SUV) had loss
of TC and antilock 3 times and cost me 3 days of work. Two new caravans

suffered steering problems, major electrical issues and worse.

Yup, and my Camry had complete tranny failure and I ended up in a legal
battle that I'm literrally not allowed to talk about, though they
eventually took care of me.
My Sedona is the most problem free car so far. But the bottom line is
that all Japanese/Korean cars are very good and getting better. Don't
buy American cars as they are now the worst in the world by far. Check
the fit and finish of any Lincoln, Chrysler or GM and laugh at them
until they improve or go under.

RB
35s5
NY