posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob Capt. Rob is offline

Default Recalled yet again!

Oh....Gilly, I had no idea you were trolling. Kia replaced the WHOLE
VAN after the fuel pump was making noise and a seat was sticking on the
rails. Two or more problems and Kia will recall the vehicle utterly and
provide a new one. Did you know about this policy? Hyundai has it and
instated it on Kia as well of course. Only Saturn will do the same.
Like I said, the Sedona is the most trouble free car we've owned....and
I've owned Toyota, Nissan, Subaru and so on. Among them all Subaru is
still my favorite.

Now, to easily reverse the troll....you simply can't explain away that
the Sienna has too small an engine, lesser crash tests, lesser handling
and so on. If New Rochelle Toyota admits the Sedona is better, I think
Toyota better hurry with their new van...and fast.

End of this thread for me. I thought you were looking to discuss MY
van...not other people's vans.

RB
35s5
NY