posted to alt.sailing.asa
Gilligan Gilligan is offline

Default Recalled yet again!

Rob says it he Subaru is junk!!!

Read on:

From: "Capt. RB"
Newsgroups: alt.autos.kia
Subject: 2006 Sedona EX fuel pump issues
Date: 28 Jul 2006 16:58:04 -0700

.com

However, I know that my
Sedona is worse than other vehicles I've owned even though it has
received good maintenance. .

The Sedona you own simply has nothing to do with the new one. No way
would I buy a Voyager/Caravan OR the older version of the Sedona. My
family had to Caravans and they were both horrible. The 2002-2005
Sedona rep is mediocre at best.
You seem to be hoping that the new Kia/Hynduai products are poor, but
the facts are already leaning towards a massive improvement. I'm now of
the opinion that the Sedona is not only a good value, but probably the
best minivan period. A loaded EX gets close enough to 30K, so I can't
call it cheap. Still, it's a match for the Honda and Toyota cars and a
new Caravan feels like a dinosaur from the switch gear to the
powertrain.
Does this mean the "new" Sedona is problem free? Of course not. But
it's been the most problem free new car we've owned...requiring (so
far) one dealer visit and loss of 3-4 hours max. I only wish my buddies
Sienna had that record and so does he. My Subaru (a 36K SUV) had loss
of TC and antilock 3 times and cost me 3 days of work. Two new caravans
suffered steering problems, major electrical issues and worse.

RB
35s5
NY